A Superb Android Caller ID App – Caller ID Plus
Caller ID Plus
This is not a run-of-the-mill Android caller ID app. Not only can Caller ID Plus show information on callers who are in your address book, but it can also pull information from the yellow pages and white pages to give you information on unknown callers as well.
Caller ID plus automatically identifies incoming callers and displays the name, address and city of the caller as the phone rings. If you want, you can also use Caller ID to search for additional information about the caller on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin. The app doesn’t need to be launched explicitly but you will receive a popup notification when the phone rings. The application also helps you quickly find people, services or businesses by direct search in the phonebook using name and city.
- Identify and give information on even unknown callers
- Find people, services or businesses by directly searching the white pages and yellow pages phonebook by name or number and city
- Manual reverse number and caller lookup
- Add new contacts to your address book with just one click
- Search for additional caller info on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin
- Map of the caller’s location
- Supports delayed reverse lookup of calls in case your phone was not online when you received the call
- Extended Caller-ID phone log
- Share contacts on Facebook, twitter, email and SMS
- Save your favorite callers
3G/4G or WiFi is required to get caller information on unknown callers. Due to limitations in CDMA network you must have a WiFi connection enabled in order to get real-time caller-id notifications. In any case, if there is no Internet/data service when the call was received it is possible to get additional information on the caller at a later date by using the application’s advanced call log.
Caller ID Plus works in the USA, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Finland, Norway, Switzerland and Denmark. Caller ID Plus costs $5.70 and can be download with this QR Code