5 Popular Apps for the Samsung Galaxy S 2
Samsung has recently added another phone to the long list of great phones that they currently have on the market. The Samsung Galaxy S 2 has become very popular in a very short amount of time and now users are looking for new and exciting apps that can keep up with those offered by the competition because let’s face it, no one wants a smartphone that has no apps.
Samsung has some apps that they themselves have created and have made available for purchase, but there is also a large number of apps that can be downloaded free of charge in a matter of minutes. Listed below are some popular Samsung Galaxy S 2 apps.
1. Blinkx App – this is currently the world’s largest video search engine on the market today. It was not always a part of Samsung’s apps but in recent news it was announced that Samsung would be adding this to their list of available apps. It seems that the company understands how many people want this app and they also see that there is money to be made by having people pay for the app.
2. Pocket Legends – If you want to play games on your smartphone you must down the Pocket Legends app immediately. This is the largest massive multiplayer online games in the app world today. Using this app allows you to choose and customize your own character, pursue a quest and upgrade your stats with just the touch of a button. You can play with friends or find random players online. This is a free app which makes it even better. You will not be disappointed when you download this app.
3. Amazon MP3 – purchasing music online from Amazon has just been made easier with the Amazon MP3 app. The app is free but the music is not. However, each day you will be presented with a free song as well as a list of that day’s most popular downloads for you to browse. This app also lets you know what the deals of the day are.
4. E-Reader Application – why spend money on a fancy e-reader when you can download the app onto your phone and read your books from there. The app is free to download and you can choose to either purchase books or download the books that have been provided for free. The great thing about using this app on your Galaxy S 2 is that it supports color formats as well; this is something that not even all e-readers can do.
5. TV Remote App – Are you a person who is constantly looking for the remote for the television? If this is the case then you will need to download the TV remote app onto your phone. The app uses Wi-Fi to connect to the 2010 Samsung TV models. You can download this app in seconds and never have to worry about losing the remote again.
Scott Lindsay is a web developer and entrepreneur and has been making a living online for over 12 years. He has been totally free from the 9 to 5 rat race since 1998 and enjoys every moment of it! He also writes articles on many subjects including the Nook Color Review.