Android Weight Watchers Apps
Weight Watchers is an awesome resource for those who want to better manage their weight. While the Weight Watchers Mobile app promises to offer many of the online features that made the program popular among users, it really fails to deliver the experience as promised; in fact, the app still has some stability issues that need to be worked out.
Here are some unofficial Weight Watchers like apps that will help you track and follow a weight management program.
This is a Weight Watchers tool for tracking activity points, weekly points and your daily targets. You can use it to graph your results and keep a diary of everything you eat. The app is a food diary, points tracker, food look-up and restaurant finder as well.
Indeed, this is one of the best Android Weight Watchers apps that is available. It can help you track and stay focused on your weight loss goal by helping you monitor the number of calories, fat, carbohydrates and other nutrients you take in after eating certain foods.
Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary
No doubt this is one of the most highly rated Weight Watchers style application for Android phones and tablets.
This application has a barcode scanner, a large online database of everyday food items, database of popular restaurants. You can also use the app to track your food choices and record daily notes. There is also a mode to help you accelerate your weight loss and track you progress with advanced graphs and 2 homepage widgets.
Full features list:
- Barcode scanner to quickly add items to your diary and favorites
- Daily Point Diary Tracker
- Can set an unlimited number of food and activity favorites
- The ability to export & email data in plain text and csv (spreadsheet) file formats
- Allows you to tailor your plan to give allowance for nursing moms and the Extra Boost Mode for accelerated weight loss
- Allows you to quickly & easily tailor meals to your desired portion size
- Has a database of over 500,000 food items along with a built-in database of over 20,000 food items
- The app will track your daily intake of liquids, fruits & vegetables, multivitamin and let you know if you have met your daily requirements
- Activity Points Calculator for all plans
- Progress tracking with advanced graphing, lets you monitor your weight (i.e. your BMI) and body measurements (waist, calves, hips, chest, neck, upper arms, thighs etc.)
- Two homepage widgets, one for daily/weekly information and another for weight loss
- Ability to run offline so there is no need to use your mobile data plan
- Backup and Restore function for all database
There are other good Android Weight Watchers app that didn’t make this list. If these apps can’t serve your needs consider looking at the “Weight Watchers Diary” Android app.