Top 3 Android Sudoku Apps
Whether you call it soduko, sudoku or sodako, the game is fun for passing time by yourself or even engaging others in a multi-player environment. This is a roundup of some of the best Sudoku apps for Android tablets and phones.
Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle. A new sudoku puzzle will present the player with a partially completed grid. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the sub-grids contain all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Enjoy Sudoku by Jason Linhart
Sudoku provides daily games at 16 separate difficulty levels. Novices and experienced players alike will enjoy the extensive feature-set, which includes tutorials and an advanced hint system.
The multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and progresses to demonstrate the exact technique to use if you are still having trouble solving the puzzle. The hints feature seeks to ease those frustrating moments while teaching you how to be a better player. For unlimited puzzles, you will need to get the paid version of this app.
- Daily puzzles at 16 levels
- Sudoku tutorials
- Optimization for fewer touches
- Supports phones and tablets
- Undo/redo option
- Advanced techniques, including sashimi fish, chains, etc
- Save your games
- Highlighting reveals patterns
- Includes a game clock so you can compare your times with others
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Supports touch screen, keyboard, and trackball input
- Large, high contrast digits are easy to read
Sudoku Solver by jdamcd
There are times when you will come upon a particularly challenging puzzle that will prove difficult to solve. In those instance you may want to use a Sudoku solver to see what numbers should be placed in particular cells. Sudoku Solver allows you to enter the given numbers and with the tap of a button it will solve the entire puzzle for you. To help you enter the numbers correctly it highlights any inconsistency with the Sudoku rules while you make each input. QR Code
This is another classic Sudoku game, but this one has over 4,000 free Sudoku games that range from easy to very hard. Features include:
- Multiple playing options
- Folder filter: select what puzzles to display (new/playing/solved)
- The Most Popular Social Games for Android
- Review of Draw Something for Android
- A Brief Review of GTA 3 for Android Devices