Top 4 Android Budget Apps
Whether you make minimum wage or millions, a budget can really help you better spend your hard earned dollars, or at least give you accountability each time you hand over cash or a credit card. There are quite a few Android budget apps you can use to help you better manage your finances. In this article we highlight the best budgeting apps we could find.
If you are concerned about your sensitive information getting into the wrong hands in the event the phone is lost, stolen or misplaced, rest assured that the best budget trackers have password protection to safeguard any sensitive and private information that is stored therein.
This app was developed as a companion to the Mint.com website and is available for Androids as well as iPhones devices. Mint is a popular personal finance app that does a lot of things right. The app allows you to link your online banking accounts as well as credit and debit cards so you can manage your finances from the convenience of your phone and enable you to make better decisions about how you spend your money.
Once your budget is setup you can monitor how well you are following it in terms of your income, expenses and general cash flow. You may also find the alert feature quite useful for letting you know when a deposit is made to your account, as well as sensitize you to a possible fraudulent activity on your accounts.
Here is another convenient way to track your expenses and reconcile them against your planned monthly spending. The EEBA (Easy Envelope Budget Aid) app helps you to manage expenditures based on the ‘Envelop Budgeting System’. You decide how much you want to spend on a particular category/envelop and the app will help you monitor things. Of course you will need to enter each expense item as it occurs for the application to work properly.
The good news is EEBA allows you to manage things from one account, so it is possible to setup the budget on your computer, make changes from your phone and give multiple family members access to the EEBA account so they can spend from the same budget. If everyone is faithful in updating the app, you should stay within budget or at least better manage overspending.
Pageonce Pro – Money & Bills
Admittedly Pageonce is not an app for micro budgeting. If you want an app that will allow you to track every penny spent, you should look elsewhere. What this app allows you to do is see you financial status at a glance. Because the app can track your bank accounts, credits cards, utility bills etc, it can give a summary of what you have to spend and what bills are due.
Some standout features include the ability to:
- Track all your money and bills in one place
- Receive due date reminders
- Get important account notifications
- Protect your account with real-time alerts
- Monitor credit card & bank transactions
- View detailed bill & account statements
- Track your investment portfolio
- Track frequent flyer miles and rewards
- Track data usage, mobile minutes, data cap etc
- Add an unlimited number of accounts
This is a Android budget app that combines an expense tracker, a bill reminder, a checkbook register and a budget planner in one solution. Use the app to track expenses in categories, set payment reminders and graph how you are spending your money generally or in a detailed view to see individual transactions. Most useful features of EasyMoney include:
- Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense tracking
- Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers such as Quicken
- Upcoming and overdue bill notifications
- Interactive reports and graphs lets you analyze income, expenses and cash flow
- Fully customizable income and expense categories
- Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
- Integrated Checkbook Manager
- Track income and expenses for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
- Setup repeating transactions
- Support transfers between accounts
- Android Credit Card Processing Apps - Four of the Best
- Mobile Trading App Review: Trade Interceptor Mobile App
- Finance Apps for College Students